Before you can sneeze a cooler Autumn breeze will be blowing in changing leaves. That means it is time to get your Fall portrait session booked.
A few tips:
1) If you plan a haircut for you or the family please do it about a week ahead of time so you are comfortable with the style, unless you are coming staight from a stylist before our shoot.
2) Drink lots of water and moisurize the day/night before your session. Also avoid a night of debauchery (alcohol or gassy foods) to minimize circles around your eyes and bloating.
3) Do pick something that is comfortable for you and your kids
4) Do bring a favorite prop or book or toy in the case of kids..
5) If you are going to wear less clothes than what you had on the rest of the day, remove items that bind (socks, elastic, bra straps) a few hours before the session and moisurize if needed.
6) I can not emphasize enough how much better your pictures will look if you choose a day when we can meet near sunset or sunrise. High noon is never a good time for a photograph.
I'm looking at revamping my pricing system in recognition challenging economic times Watch here for more details of changes to full and mini sessions.
Visit the main page to view some of my previous work or order prints http://www.zenfolio.com/photoGenic
To book a portrait session or talk about purchasing something call 913-660-6567or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit and like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photoGenic.flyingfish
Visit my husband's website to see a selection of his artwork which includes one of a kind mosaic furniture, iron and stone sculptures, and a small selection of two dimensional work: http://www.wescaseystudio.com/Wes Casey Studio